Thursday, January 24, 2008

All My Tears- Julie Miller



This is by far the best version of the song going around. Its also the best video of it I have seen. Outstanding work Dave.

Lyrics:

When I go don't cry for me
In my fathers arms I'll be
The wounds this world left on my soul
Will all be healed and I'll be whole

Sun and moon will be replaced
With the light of Jesus' face
And I will not be ashamed
For my savior knows my name

It don't matter where you bury me
I'll be home and I'll be free
It don't matter where I lay
All my tears be washed away

Gold and silver blind the eye
Temporary riches lie
Come and eat from heaven's store
Come and drink and thirst no more

So weep not for me my friend
When my time below does end
For my life belongs to him
Who will raise the dead again

It don't matter where you bury me
I'll be home and I'll be free
It don't matter where I lay
All my tears be washed away

When death comes to call on you
Then will He know your name too?

4 comments:

Andrew Kenny said...

Thanks for sharing this Scott. I have never heard it before. Truly powerful words. Death where is your sting. The most powerful man is the man who is not afraid of death because he has already died (with Christ).

He has already found another life in God, having already lost his life for Christ's sake. Christians should be both the happiest and fearless people on earth because the spiritual truth they possess.

THey will however still grieve for their loved ones and friends because they love so much and their emotions will overflow.

I hope this makes sense and that I'm not preaching: Its the song that fired me off.
KPOB

yanmaneee said...

kyrie 4 shoes
moncler
off white hoodie
chrome hearts online store
jordan shoes
nike epic react
yeezy boost 380
moncler outlet
yeezy 350 v2
stephen curry shoes

teaunenoa said...

a fantastic readmore helpful hints this websiteclick now have a peek at this web-siteRecommended Reading

stinoos said...

i thought about this bags replica ysl go right here replica gucci bags like this bags replica ysl